I thought of an idea of a Japanese anime film where I work together with many iconic video game characters.
The film takes place in a fictional version of planet Earth where humans co-exist with video game characters. There are three groups of characters. The Heroes are the protectors of the world and are loved by everyone. The Anti-Heroes are neither good nor evil. Sometimes they help the heroes and sometimes they don't wish to be associated with others. The Villains are the characters who are power-hungry and want to conquer the world. Because of their actions, they were banished to the dimension known as Subspace, where their evil ways can't harm the innocent.
- Tommy Vaccaro (voiced by himself) - The main protagonist of the film. A kind-hearted teenager who dreams of fighting alongside the heroes and hopes to become one of them. Tommy is friends with the heroes and has gained remarkable abilities by training with them.
- Mario (Charles Martinet) - The titular protagonist of Nintendo's Super Mario franchise. An Italian plumber, carpenter, doctor, and kart racer with incredible jumping abilities.
- Luigi (Charles Martinet) - Mario's younger twin brother. Luigi isn't as brave as his brother, but he does jump slightly higher.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Roger Craig Smith) - The titular protagonist of Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog series. An anthropomorphic blue hedgehog with incredible running speed that can break the sound barrier causing a Sonic Boom.
- Miles "Tails" Prower (Kate Higgins) - An anthropomorphic yellow and white fox and Sonic's best friend. Tails can fly by spinning his two tails (hence his nickname). He flys a plane called the Tornado and is an inventor.
- Donkey Kong (Takashi Nagasako) - The titular protagonist of Nintendo's Donkey Kong series. He was originally Mario's nemesis, but now the two are friends and face off with eachother only on certain occasions.
- Link (Takashi Ohara) - The main protagonist of Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series. Link is a Hylian swordsman who weilds the Master Sword and holds the power of the Triforce.
- Samus Aran (Jessica Martin) - The main protagonist of Nintendo's Meroid series. Samus is a space-traveling bounty hunter, who wears a power suit that contains lasers, missiles, bombs, and gives Samus the ability to curl into a ball.
- Kirby (Makiko Ohmoto) - The titular protagonist of Nintendo and HAL Laboratory's Kirby series. Kirby's specialty is the Copy Ability, which allows him to absorb his enemies' powers and use them himself.
- Fox McCloud (Steve Malpass) - The main protagonist of Nintendo's Star Fox series. Fox is the leader of the mercenary unit known as Star Fox. He's a skilled pilot of the Arwing, Landmaster, and Blue Marine vehicles. On his feet, Fox is very agile and a well-rounded fighter.
- Red (Anthony Del Rio) - The male player character from Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, FireRed, and LeafGreen Versions. Red is a world famous Pokémon Trainer from the Kanto region. His party consists of Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lapras, and Snorlax.
- Marth (Spike Spencer) - A protagonist in Nintendo's Fire Emblem series. Marth is a Lodestar swordsman and the prince of Altea.
- Pit (Anthony Del Rio) - The main protagonist of Nintendo's Kid Icarus series. Pit is an angel from Skyworld and the captain of Palutena's Army. While Pit can't fly on his own, Palutena grants him the Power of Flight, but it can only be used for 5 minutes at a time. He can use a variety of weapons, such as bows, blades, and claws.
- NiGHTS (Julissa Aguirre) - The titular protagonist of Sega's NiGHTS franchise. NiGHTS is a nightmaren who lives in Nightopia, a dream world where the dreams of human beings are acted out every night.
- Billy Hatcher (Hikaru Kobayashi) - The titular protagonist of Sega's Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. Billy is a human boy who wears a rooster suit. He lives in Morning Land, a world inhabited by chickens.
- Vyse (Christopher Sullivan) - The main character of Sega's Skies of Arcadia. Vyse is the 17-year-old leader of the Blue Rogues, a team of air pirates.
- Ratchet & Clank (James Arnold Taylor & David Kaye, respectively) - The titular protagonists of Sony's Ratchet & Clank series. Ratchet is a reptilian alien creature and Clank is his robotic companion and best friend.
- Jak & Daxter (Josh Keaton & Max Casella, respectively) - The titular protagonists of Naughty Dog's Jak & Daxter series. Jak is a headstrong 20-year-old young man who has the power to control Eco. Daxter is a hyperactive, loud-mouthed ottsel (a hybrid of an otter and a weasel) and Jak's best friend.
- Sly Cooper (Kevin Miller) - The titular protagonist of Sucker Punch's Sly Cooper series. An anthropomorphic raccoon who comes from a long line of master thieves.
- Nathan Drake (Nolan North) - The main protagonist of Naughty Dog's Uncharted series. Drake is a world-traveling treasure hunter who claims to be the descendant of Sir Francis Drake.
- Cole MacGrath (Eric Ladin) - The main character of Sucker Punch's inFAMOUS series. Cole is a bike messenger who gaieds power over electricity after a package exploded. Cole looks out for others and tries to keep everyone safe. This version of Cole chose the path of justice.
- Sackboy - The main protagonist of Sony's LittleBigPlanet series. Anything creative that Sackboy thinks of comes to life. Sackboy doesn't have a speaking role.
- Spike (Marc Silk) - The main protagonist of Sony's Ape Escape series. Spike is an energetic 13-year-old boy equipped with gadgets and weapons use for catching Pipo Monkeys.
- PaRappa the Rapper (Dred Foxx) - The titular protagonist of NanaOn-Sha's PaRappa the Rapper series. PaRappa is a very friendly dog and an aspiring rapper. He fights using 'Romantic Karate' moves that he learned from Chop Chop Master Onion. His catchphrase is "I gotta believe!".
- Sir Daniel Fortesque (Stephane Cornicard) - The main protagonist of Sony's MediEvil series. Sir Daniel is a knight brought back from the dead. He's missing his left eye and his lower jaw, so he talks by mumbling and can be hard to understand. All of his lines are subtitled.
- Spyro the Dragon (Josh Keaton) - The titular protagonist of Universal Interactive's Spyro the Dragon and Sierra Entertainment and Vivendi Universal's The Legend of Spyro series, and a main protagonist in Activision's Skylanders franchise. Spyro is a purple dragon capable of flying, swimming, climbing, and breathing fire, ice, electricity, plasma, and water.
- Crash Bandicoot (Jess Harnell) - The titular protagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series which is now owned by Activision. Crash is an anthropomorphic bandicoot who was genetically engineered by Doctor Neo Cortex. Crash is represented with his classic appearance.
- Mega Man (Chris Cason) - The titular protagonist of Capcom's Mega Man series. A humanoid robot with artificial intelligence and a variety of weapons.
- Siegfried Schtauffen (Roger Craig Smith) - The main protagonist of Namco's Soul series. His weapon is the Soul Calibur and his soul is filled with redemption.
- Wario (Charles Martinet) - Mario's rival and the titular character of the WarioWare, Inc. series.
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Kirk Thornton) - An anthropomorphic black and red hedgehog who bears a strong resemblance to Sonic. Shadow is Sonic's rival, but they work together on certain occasions.
- Meta Knight (Eric Newsome) - Kirby's ally and rival. For unknown reasons, Meta Knight fights against Kirby, and sometimes works together with Kirby. Meta Knight is the leader of the Meta-Knights and commands the Battleship Halberd.
- King Dedede (Ted Lewis) - Kirby's enemy and sometimes ally who proclaims to be the ruler of Dream Land. He wields a giant and very powerful hammer.
- Wolf O'Donnell (Jay Ward) - An anthropomorphic wolf and rival of Fox McCloud. Just like Fox, he leads his own mercenary unit, Star Wolf, and pilots the Wolfen. Despite his encounters with Fox, he has a great amount of respect for him.
- Mewtwo (Dan Green) - A Legendary Pokémon known as the Genetic Pokémon. This Mewtwo is wild and refuses to let Pokémon Trainers catch it, but it will agree to participate in Pokémon battles and actual brawls.
- N (Tom Wayland) - The former King of Team Plasma. His full name is Natural Harmonia Gropius. As a child, N grew up living with Pokémon and is able to talk to them. His party consists of Reshiram, Zekrom, Zoroark, Klinklang, Archeops, and Carracosta.
- Dark Pit (Anthony Del Rio) - Pit's rival and clone from Kid Icarus: Uprising. He fights only for himself and has a habit for destruction. Since Pit and Dark Pit are the same person, they can sense how far they are from eachother.
- Kratos (Terrence C. Carson) - The main protagonist of Sony's God of War series. The Gods tricked Kratos into killing his own family and because of this, he follows a path of vengeance.
- Sweet Tooth (J.S. Gilbert) - The mascot of Sony's Twisted Metal series. Orginally known as Marcus "Needles" Cane, he became a psychopathic murderer after donning the clown mask.
- Captain Qwark (Jim Ward) - A major character and tritagonist in Sony's Ratchet & Clank series.
- Big Daddy - An enemy character in 2K's BioShock series. Big Daddies are heavily spliced (genetically mutated and altered) human beings who have had their skins and organs turned into heavily-armored diving suits. The right hands can be armed with heavy drills, rivet guns, rocket launchers, and ion lasers. They come from the underwater city of Rapture and protect the Little Sisters. This Big Daddy is a Bouncer-type. It makes monstrous noises and doesn't speak.
- Little Sister (Juliet Landau) - An enemy character in 2K's BioShock series. Little Sisters are genetically altered and medically conditioned young girls who reclaim ADAM from corpses. They're always accompanied by their Big Daddy protectors and can't be damaged. This Little Sister is different from the rest because she wants to have friends.
- Zero (Johnny Yong Bosch) - The main protagonist of Capcom's Mega Man Zero series. A high ranking Maverick Hunter and partner of Mega Man X. Zero doesn't hesitate to fight and plans to defeat his creator; Dr. Wily.
- Dante (Tim Phillips) - The main protagonist of Capcom's Devil May Cry series. Dante is a half-human/half-demon vigilante who kills demons. He fights using his sword Rebellion and his guns Ebony & Ivory. Dante is represented in his classic appearance.
- Ryu Hayabusa (Troy Baker) - The main protagonist of Tecmo's Ninja Gaiden series and a player character in Tecmo's and Team Ninja's Dead or Alive series. Ryu is a Japanese ninja who wields the Dragon Sword and is the heir to the Dragon lineage.
- Starkiller (Sam Witwer) - The main protagonist of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and it's sequel. His real name is Galen Marek. As a child, he was abducted by Darth Vader and became a Sith Apprentice. He first appeared as a guest character in Soulcalibur IV, alongside Yoda and Darth Vader.
- Bowser (Kenny James) - The main antagonist of Nintendo's Super Mario franchise. Bowser is the king of the turtle-like species known as the Koopas. He has great physical strength and his fire breath can melt through anything.
- Fawful (Nami Funashima) - The primary antagonist of Nintendo's Mario & Luigi series.
- Doctor Eggman (Mike Pollock) - The main antagonist of Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog series. Eggman has an IQ of 300 and is an expert when it comes to building robots and machines. His goal is to take over the world and build the Eggman Empire.
- Black Doom (Sean Schemmel) - The main antagonist of Shadow the Hedgehog. Black Doom is the leader of the alien race known as the Black Arms and the biological father of Shadow.
- King K. Rool (Kevin Bayliss) - The primary antagonist of Nintendo's Donkey Kong series. An anthropomorphic saltwater crocodile and the psychopathic king of the Kremlings.
- Ganondorf (Hironori Miyata) - The primary antagonist of Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series. Ganon is Link's archenemy and leader of the Gerudo. His goal is to use the Triforce to take over Hyrule.
- Ridley - The main antagonist of Nintendo's Metroid series. Ridley is a dragon-like alien creature and leader of the Space Pirates.
- eNeMeE (Andrew Rannells) - The main antagonist of Kirby's Adventure and it's remake Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land. He has the power to give people terrible nightmares. His goal is to spread dark nightmares all over the world.
- Giovanni (Ed Paul) - The main antagonist of Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, FireRed, and LeafGreen Versions. Giovanni is the leader of Team Rocket and former Gym Leader of Viridian City. His party consists of Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Marowak, Kangaskhan, Honchkrow, and Rhyperior.
- Ghetsis (Dan Green) - The main antagonist of Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 Versions. Ghetsis is the leader of Team Plasma, whose goal is to liberate Pokémon from humans. His party consists of Kyurem, Hydreigon, Bisharp, Boufallant, Seismitoad, and Drapion.
- Hades (S. Scott Bullock) - The true antagonist of Kid Icarus: Uprising based on the Greek God of the same name. Hades is the true God of the Underworld and leader of the Underworld Army.
- Zeus (Corey Burton) - The main antagonist of God of War II and God of War III based on the Greek God of the same name. Zeus is the most powerful of the Gods, the ruler of Olympus, and Kratos' father.
- Dr. Nefarious (Armin Shimerman) - The main antagonist of Sony's Ratchet & Clank series. He is a robotic mad scientist who hates organic life forms and wishes to turn all living things into robots.
- Evil Cole MacGrath (Eric Ladin) - The evil version of Cole MacGrath. His goal is to defeat all other Conduits and gain their powers so he can become the strongest force on the planet. This version of Cole chose the path of destruction.
- Colonel Mael Radec (Sean Pertwee) - The main antagonist of Killzone 2. Radec is the ruthless leader of the dangerous Helghast Forces. He fights using his guns and his army knife.
- Heihachi Mishima (Jamieson Price) - The main antagonist of Namco Bandai's Tekken series. Heihachi is a master martial artist who has hosted Iron Fist tournaments. Heihachi is really an old man, but he has researched and then perfected a formula that gives him the physical appearance of his younger self.
- Negativitron (David W. Collins) - The main antagonist of LittleBigPlanet 2. It has the ability to suck up anything creative and is Sackboy's archenemy.
- Specter (Marc Silk) - The primary antagonist of Sony's Ape Escape series. Specter is a very intelligent ape that wears a Monkey Helmet. The helmet is the source of his intelligence. It gives him powers such as teleportation, mind control, telekinesis, and the ability to speak.
- Zarok (Paul Darrow) - The main antagonist of Sony's MediEvil series. Zarok is an evil wizard who awakened spirits of the dead to take over Gallowmere, but was stopped by Sir Daniel, who was awakened by Zarok's spell.
- Ripto (Gregg Berger) - The main antagonist of Universal Interactive's Spyro the Dragon series who first appeared in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. Ripto is a dinosaur creature who uses magic for destruction and despises dragons.
- Kaos (Richard Steven Horvitz) - The main antagonist of Activision's Skylanders franchise. Kaos is an annoying yet dangerous villain who attacks using dark magic and is the archenemy of the Skylanders.
- Doctor Neo Cortex (Lex Long) - The main antagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series which is now owned by Activision. He is a mad scientist who invented the Evolvo-Ray, a device used to create an army of super-animals.
- Dr. Wily (Scott McNeil) - The main antagonist of Capcom's Mega Man series. Wily is a mad scientist who builds robots for world domination.
- Nightmare (Charles Klausemeyer) - The main antagonist of Namco's Soul series. Nightmare's weapon is the Soul Edge, an evil sword that gains it's power by taking people's souls. His soul is filled with damnation and destruction and he shows no mercy.
- Polygon Man (???) - The former mascot for PlayStation and the final boss of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Prior to All-Stars, Polygon Man has never made a single appearance in a game and seeks revenge on all PlayStation characters for replacing him.
- Master Hand & Crazy Hand (both voiced by Dean Harrington) - Two hand-like entities and the main bosses of Nintendo and HAL Laboratory's Super Smash Bros. series. Master Hand has appeared in all installments of Super Smash Bros., while Crazy Hand first appeared in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Master Hand is the right hand and Crazy Hand is the left hand.
- Tabuu (Nolan North) - The final boss of Super Smash Bros. Brawl and master of Subspace. Tabuu is a supernatural entity whose power comes from absorbing other dimensions. Tabuu joins forces with all of the villains to help escape Subspace and conquer Earth.
The soundtrack will consist of songs and BGMs from various games and will include songs outside of gaming.
- The film is similair to Who Framed Roger Rabbit, since it takes place in a world where humans co-exist with fictional characters.
- It is also similair to Wreck-It Ralph, as it contains appearances from licensed video game characters.
- Sweet Tooth and Big Daddy are actually villains, but in the film they help the heroes in their battle against the villains.